Dan's Travels: China and Trans-Mongolia

Taking the scenic route to London (via China, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Russia, Czech Republic and Slovakia).

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The start...

Well here goes! Welcome to my travel blog. Thought for this trip I'd try a different way of sharing some of my experiences with friends and family while I'm on the road.

I'm hoping this blog-thing works nicely, so if you're keen to keep up-to-date on my travels through China and Trans-Mongolia, check back at this website every now and then - I promise I'll do my best to keep the updates coming whenever I get a chance (and hopefully get a photo or two in along the way).

And feel free to drop me a line from time-to-time so I can keep up with all the goss -
razza009@gmail.com.

Only 8 hours 'til I'm on the plane, and this whole crazy adventure begins (and nothing like leaving it to the last-minute to get this set-up!).

Pretty pumped right now (98% excited, 2% scared... or maybe it's the other way round...). Bring it on, I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home